Off-Air Taping Services
Using the Online Database
From the main page you can search by either:
- Program Title- If you know the title of the program that you are looking for you will want to use this.
- Program Date- If there is something that you know that is coming up you will want to use this, or if there was something that you know was on in the past.
- Program Description- (Searches description for key words)
or by using the Advanced Search you can add these fields to your search:
- Core subject learning standards
- Program Title
- Copyright type
If you just want to see what is avialable to you from the database you can Browse By Subject Areas (along the left side).
Submit Request: When you submit a request you must include the following:
- Your district information
- Your school information (if you are at two locations please pick one)
- Name (both first and last)
- School e-mail address
- School phone number
- Click the submit button
After your request is submitted you will receive a receipt that your request has been submitted. Please print a copy of this page by hitting the print this page button.
You will also receive an e-mail confirmation that you request has been submitted.
Want something that isn’t in the selections? click on the Submit Request You can request media such as if you want to tape the Simpson’s Episode that talks about small business plan (Ned Flander’s left hand store, or Marge’s Small Business) you can send a request by clicking on the submit request.
- please note that we cannot honor all requests due to copyright restrictions and broadcasts rights.
When submitting a request include the following: • Your district information • Your school information (if you are at two locations please pick one) • Name (both first and last) • School e-mail address • School phone number • Program name • Program date to be aired • Time (be specific and add start and finish times) • Channel • Click the submit button
You will also receive a confirmation for the program request.